PRWC & COVID-19: How You Can Help PRWC During This Time
Our public facility located at Ponce de Leon Park is temporarily closed in order to comply with governmental recommendations and guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Public safety is of our utmost concern and we want to do our part to keep everyone healthy. Although our public Education Center is currently closed, it is still business as usual for our staff and volunteers when it comes to rescue, rehabilitation and resident care. As you can imagine, closing to the public directly affects not-for-profits such as PRWC who rely heavily on the generosity of the public and community. Our Wildlife Hospital located at 223 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd. is still open for injured or orphaned native Florida wildlife drop-offs.
Ways you can support PRWC from home during this time:
- Choose us as your charity of choice on AmazonSmile
- Shop our online Gift Shop
- Donate online through our website or make donations by mail.
- Share our stories and posts on Facebook and Instagram with your housebound friends and family.
- Drop off wish list items at our new Wildlife Hospital location or at the Ponce Park Educational Center office location.
- Drop off your aluminum beverage cans at our Ponce Park location.